Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Table of Contents
Passive infrared detector on wall or ceiling
|Connects to:||digital input|
|Mounting:||On wall or ceiling|
- Motion detector
- Ready light
- Intrusion detector
- Lighting control
- Hotel GRMS
- Aestetical look
- Easy mount
- Do not install the detector at position which faces direct or reflected sunlight or near windows with direct car headlight.
- Ensure that there are no obstructions (plants, screens, furniture etc.) in the field of view that may cause incorrect cover/operation of the detector.
- Avoid locating the detector in areas that contain equipment that may change the environment temperature rapidly (i.e. above radiator or under the air-conditioner)
- Install the detector at proper height on a rigid surface. Do not install the detector on vibrating surface.
- PIR detector is more sensitive to the motions “across” the detection zones than “toward” or “away”.
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Temperature||-20°C ~ 40°C|
|Power supply||+||Power supply|
|HIQ digital input||S||Digital output|
Dimensions and mounting
1. Separate the bottom-stand from the sensor body by turning it clockwise against the sensor body.
2. Pull the wires through the hole in the middle of the bottom-stand.
3. Fix the bottom-stand on the selected location with two screws as shown on the drawing.
4. Connect the wires.
5. Fix the sensor body on the bottom-stand and turn anti-clockwise.